Web Application Development
Since 1998 the team at Nexus6 have built an impressive reputation for creating and supporting successful web applications. Whether creating bespoke applications from scratch or extending existing technologies, we excel at delivering targeted, cost-effective solutions for companies of any size.
Do you have a website or intranet that needs to be more intelligent? Are you having scaling problems? Do you have a great idea for a website but are unsure about how to deliver the best outcome within budget? Out-of-the-box solutions not quite working? Talk to us.
Website applications are a clever and cost-effective way to connect with your staff, customers and suppliers.
- We have over 50 years of combined experience with Oracle, covering high availability Real Application Clusters, Globalisation and Unicode Support, Oracle Text and PL/SQL programming.
- We also love Open Source databases, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL and SQLite.
- Scripting languages are a cost-effective way to produce flexible software. We have the most experience with Perl, Python, Ruby and shell scripting.
- We are big believers in providing web service APIs - we have written Web Services using both SOAP/WSDL and RESTful architectures.
- We have extensive experience deploying to operating systems such as Linux (SUSE, Redhat, Debian), Solaris, HP-UX, IBM AIX, Mac OS X and Windows Server.
Some of our larger projects include:
Talent2 Learning Management System (LMS)
Nexus6 is the development team behind Talent2's Learning Management System (LMS), which allows businesses to deliver online training. The LMS is a massively feature-rich piece of software that is used to train the workforces of some of the largest financial and telecommunication companies in Australia. The size of this system gives us invaluable experience in successfully managing large software projects that demand high availability.
A Large Email Service Provider (ESP)
We provide development services to one of the world's largest Email Service Providers (ESP) based in the United States. We are trusted to create technical specifications, develop new functionality and provide QA services for their core email marketing software, which sends on average 2.5 billion emails per month to opt-in subscribers.