Your privacy is very important to Nexus6 Software P/L. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information. Note: Children under the age of 15 must obtain consent from their parent or guardian before submitting any personal information to Nexus6 Software P/L. We highly recommend that parents and guardians familiarise themselves with common privacy practices employed on the internet and also read and understand the policy set out below before agreeing to the sharing of their child's personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which any information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Under no circumstances will we disclose personal information to a third party unless compelled to do so by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you have any questions about the privacy or security practices employed by Nexus6 Software P/L, please feel free to contact us at N6privacy@n6.com.au